January 21, 2020
King Aerospace is hosting a job fair 8 a.m.-noon and 4-8 p.m., January 23 at the Morning Calm Center, Building 125 (second floor) at USAG Humphreys Unit 15228.
Please bring the following documentation:
- A&P License, if applicable
- Applicable certifications, certificates of training
- Social Security Card
- Valid I.D. or passport
Positions Needed at USAG Humphreys, South Korea
- A&P Mechanic (A/B Level, C-12, DHC-8)
- Avionics Technician
- Director of Maintenance (C-12, DHC-8)
- Inspector (C-12)
- Lead Mechanic (C-12, DHC-8)
- Purchasing Agent
- Supply Technician
- Must be able to acquire a security clearance for all positions
- A&P license for all A&P positions
- Travel needed for most positions
- Background check
- Drug screen
Eligibility to enroll into benefits on date of hire. Company offers a generous health package that includes, Medical, Dental, Basic Life/AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program, these are offered at no cost for employee only. Benefits you pay for would be dependent Medical, dependent Dental, Vision, Optional Life Insurance, Accident Plan, Critical Illness Plan, Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending Account. 401(k) eligibility begins on the first day of the month or after you meet the eligibility, the employer match is 3% and fully vested at 5 years. Eligibility for union benefits subject to plan terms.
King Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer to include women, minorities, veterans, persons with disabilities, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion and genetic information.