November 5, 2019
Responsible for supporting the Chairman to include performing numerous administrative duties including general support for the office staff. This role will interact with all levels of the organization, customers and vendors, and will be expected to multi-task, prioritize, and maintain a strict level of confidentiality.
Job Title: Executive / Personal Assistant
Reports To: Chairman
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Headquarters in Addison, Texas
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer, screen and direct phone calls for Chairman in a professional manner.
- Accountable for monitoring, reading and corresponding to emails.
- Prepares final letters, reports and other correspondence from draft documents in a timely manner.
- Responsible for gathering information from all King Aerospace locations and assists Chairman on drafting, proofing, printing and distributing quarterly company newsletter and monthly blog.
- Responsible for making global travel arrangements and accommodations for Chairman, preparation of itinerary, trip file and necessary items for trip.
- Arrange corporate events including off-site and vendor appreciation activities.
- Maintain an organized filing system of both paper and electronic documentation.
- Manage calendar for both personal and professional obligations ensuring all commitments and deliverables are met.
- Oversee multiple priorities for the Chairman across King Aerospace business, personal ranch and residence.
- Responsible for oversight of ranch, financial performance, coordination of activities while working closely and effectively with ranch manger.
- Assist in sales and marketing support.
- Run personal and business errands for Chairman.
- Represent Chairman at selected company events and willing to travel domestic and internationally company business.
- Perform a variety of duties depending upon shifting needs of the company.
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related degree.
- Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management.
- Previous military experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (both written and verbal).
- Must be able to pass a typing, grammar and spelling test.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to manage priorities to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), Microsoft Project and WordPerfect.
- Ability to work in a very direct & assertive working environment.
- Must be able to obtain security clearance as necessary.
- Drug Screen
Willingness to travel
Work Environment / Physical Demands
- Based out of the King Aerospace home office, frequent travel as required.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to walk, sit and talk or hear, stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
King Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer to include women, minorities, veterans, persons with disabilities, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion and genetic information.